What a whirlwind of crazy things that have happened in the past year! Each day I have to pinch myself that The Sodus Blossom is now more than a dream, but a reality that I am living each day!
Here are some of the things that have me like "OMG!"...
1. Being featured FOUR times in WeddingDay Magazine. First, on their blog (below), then they featured a wedding (which I did in my FIRST year) HERE. THEN the magazine asked my opinion on 2016 floral trends in their printed editorial and lastly, our amazing styled shoot was featured a few weeks ago on their online edition HERE! Amazing!
2. The Style shoot of my dreams! If I could work everyday with GIVING TREE PHOTOGRAPHY & LAUREN ELIZABETH EVENTS I would! We rocked this styled shoot and it made the next amazing things happen....
3. Being featured on Hayley Paige's (The Dress Designer) Instagram and THEN having her comment on the photo! We are talking about a Goddess in the Wedding World. Also this photo has gone completely viral! Reposted all over so many times it's insane!
4. The style shoot was also featured on one of the biggest wedding blogs out there, Ruffled! This should be #1 but I am trying to keep things in order or occurrence. This is so unreal and exciting, still I have no words.
5. And last, but oh so not least. In 2016 I doubled the amount of weddings from last year! #Growth!
I got the privelesge of working with so many brides and wonderful families and friends, I am beyond grateful! Here's to 2017 and many more beautiful weddings and brides!
I'm Kelsey Lee, a 24 year old Michigander, business owner, and lover of all things floral. The Sodus Blossom is my floral design co. that I have started from the ground up. Please feel free to leave a comment & follow along as The Sodus Blossom blooms and grows into something wonderful!