I haven't done a Friday favorite in a while and thought I would share with you some things that I am loving at the moment!
1. Trolls the movie! Have you seen it? Man, it's good! The animation, story line and the music is amaze-balls. I have seen it oh about 40 million times and I love even more each time.
Here are some awesome Trolls themed food that would be great for a kids party!
2. Bright Florals! Summer is here finally and now it's time to bring on those bright florals! Here are some of my favorite I have made so far this year!
3. Zella leggings from Nordstrom's. They feel amazing. They are thick but are very breathable, great for warm and cold weather and they are super flattering!
4. Letterboards. I finally got a letterboard for my birthday this year and already I have been totally obsessed!
5. Growing my indoor garden! I love having plants inside making my house feel like a little jungle, and I especially love my succulents! I've also been having fun finding cut little pots to put them in.
What are you loving right now? Leave me a comment and let me know!
I'm Kelsey Lee, a 24 year old Michigander, business owner, and lover of all things floral. The Sodus Blossom is my floral design co. that I have started from the ground up. Please feel free to leave a comment & follow along as The Sodus Blossom blooms and grows into something wonderful!