Every once and a while, on Friday's I do a post of THINGS I like (shoes, products, décor).
This however is much more than "things", It's list of places and people and feels that I am loving right now! It's what inspires me throughout the week and keeps me going! I thought I would share.
1. Putting little details into my home for this fall season! I love layering décor to create dimension and little details to focus on. Fall is the best decorating season in my mind!
2. All the Gilmore Girls talk! With the revival coming November 25th people are going mad crazy about Gilmore Girls! I mean it was probably thee best show next to Friends and Seinfeld (but that's just my opinion). I have been reading every article I can about the subject and man I am sooo pumped!!
The Real Stars Hollow
3. The smell of the grapes in the air! There is just nothing like it! It is the strongest scent that travels so far. I am fortunate to live near them.
4. Sewing has been my place to escape recently. This fall has been the busiest part of the wedding season and on the days where I am not designing florals, I am sewing. I get my cup of coffee, turn on either Gilmore Girls, Friends or recently The West Wing and sew away.
5. Evening runs with my husband. Every other evening (before my husband goes hunting) we run together in our little country town. Pushing (me) to go farther and faster each time. These nights are tough but oh so wonderful!
6. Every month there is a new illustrator that hosts a sketch-a-day on Instagram. I love doodling and lettering, it's fun and relaxing to me. Right now I am following THIS daily sketch.
7. These amazing pumpkins! Enough said.
What are you loving lately?
I'm Kelsey Lee, a 24 year old Michigander, business owner, and lover of all things floral. The Sodus Blossom is my floral design co. that I have started from the ground up. Please feel free to leave a comment & follow along as The Sodus Blossom blooms and grows into something wonderful!