I haven't done a Friday favorite in a while and thought I would share with you some things that I am loving at the moment!
1. Trolls the movie! Have you seen it? Man, it's good! The animation, story line and the music is amaze-balls. I have seen it oh about 40 million times and I love even more each time.
Here are some awesome Trolls themed food that would be great for a kids party!
2. Bright Florals! Summer is here finally and now it's time to bring on those bright florals! Here are some of my favorite I have made so far this year!
3. Zella leggings from Nordstrom's. They feel amazing. They are thick but are very breathable, great for warm and cold weather and they are super flattering!
4. Letterboards. I finally got a letterboard for my birthday this year and already I have been totally obsessed!
5. Growing my indoor garden! I love having plants inside making my house feel like a little jungle, and I especially love my succulents! I've also been having fun finding cut little pots to put them in.
What are you loving right now? Leave me a comment and let me know!
Jackson & Audrey's wedding was the first wedding of the 2017 season! This sweet spring wedding did not disappoint. The colors were Blush, Neutrals, and White. For the style, Audrey "wanted things to be romantic, warm and intimate while still fitting with the industrial/rustic style of the venue".
Audrey also wanted lots of greenery so here is what I came up with for the florals. The main flowers were White Anemones, Blush Ranunculus, Blush Stock, White Roses, White Delphinium. For greens I used Spiral Eucalyptus, Seeded Eucalyptus, and Tepee.
Photography: Beth Joy Photography
Venue: Journeyman Distillery
Planner: 1928 Planning Co.
Floral Design: The Sodus Blossom
Hair/Makeup: Pomp and Artistry
Bridal Gown: Becker’s Bridal
Wedding Rings: Chimera Designs
Groom/Groomsmen attire: SnapSuits
Bridesmaid Dresses: Show Me Your MuMu
Cake or Treats: Bit of Swiss
Caterer: CK Catering
This Summer inspired Floral Arrangement made me so proud knowing that every single one of those florals came from my garden! It's a happy thought to think beauty like this is right outside my window. Within this arrangement we have White and Pink Peony's, Yellow Alstroemeria, Yellow and White Ranunculus, and Purple Foxglove.
I do have a major obsession with English everything, but especially their gardens! Not only do they have beautiful things growing IN their gardens, they also have beautiful décor AROUND their gardens. Arches with ivy growing up them, white picket fences, stones, statues, swings and benches; the list goes on and on!
I decided to add a little décor to my garden especially since not much is growing in it yet! I think i'll do this every year!
Earlier this year I got the opportunity to make the bouquet and crown for this destination wedding to Norway. This was made possible by Jodi of Giving Tree Photography. The bouquet and crown were both made with silk florals. This is something I have wanted to branch out into for awhile now. This was an awesome opportunity and I hope to do something like this again.
If you are looking for silk florals for your wedding or even just your home, let me know I'll help you out!
Hope you enjoy Kayla & Darryl's magic moments in Vik, Norway.
I'm Kelsey Lee, a 24 year old Michigander, business owner, and lover of all things floral. The Sodus Blossom is my floral design co. that I have started from the ground up. Please feel free to leave a comment & follow along as The Sodus Blossom blooms and grows into something wonderful!